Mid to Senior Environment Artist
We need an experienced, self-sufficient asset ninja to help us build amazing worlds!
- Creation of stylized, hand-painted art assets using both traditional and current techniques
- Utilization of 3DS Max or Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance, and other related tools to author world assets
- Ensure all assets are efficient and meet technical requirements
- Work with art leadership to review, critique and iterate on work
- 5+ years of experience, demonstrating the above responsibilities in action
- Proficiency creating hand-painted textures
- Familiarity with the usual tools of the trade: modeling tools, game engines, source control, and so on.
- At least two shipped titles on PC and consoles
- A keen willingness to adapt work as design iterates or evolves
- A do-whatever-it-takes mindset: whether it's creating assets, world building, lighting, helping with atmospherics... just make the game look awesome, full stop.
- Must be immediately eligible to work in the United States
- Titles shipped using Unreal
- Experience with world building in Unreal Engine, including asset placement, lighting, placing VFX, and so on.