Airship Syndicate Global Privacy and Data Information
Let's talk data transparency! A few general points about our data collection philosophy:
We only only collect data that allows us to provide information about our games (at your opt-in), deliver crowdfunding rewards if applicable, or to provide access to our forums.
We never share or sell any data we collect with partners for marketing purposes, ever.
- You can delete your forum account, backer data, or unsubscribe from our mailing list whenever you choose.
How'd you get my info?
You gave it to us, either by opting in to a mailing list, backing Battle Chasers: Nightwar, or by joining our forums.
Who is responsible for it?
In almost every case, your information is stored by our service providers. All are listed below.
Who accesses it?
Only Airship Syndicate employees and those we work with, as required to operate our own business. We don't give or sell it to others.
Ways We Collect or Use Data
Crowdfunding and Reward Fulfillment
If you backed us via Kickstarter, their service collected personal information which was passed along to us in order to fulfill your campaign rewards. Both Kickstarter and Airship have this information, and your information can be managed and deleted in both locations.
If you backed us via our website store, which is no longer available, we directly gathered your personal information for the same purpose - fulfilling your rewards.
In both cases, the information includes:
- Physical address (if physical rewards apply)
- Certain choices for rewards (delivery platform, shirt size, etc.)
You can manage and delete your information on services listed below. Please note that deleting your personal information could prevent us from delivering your rewards if they haven't been already.
- Kickstarter: www.kickstarter.com
- EpicData (our own backer management system): www.battlechasers.com/login
Please note: We at Airship do not store nor have direct access to any payment information.
As a backer, your information is stored and managed on our behalf by a service called EpicData. You can manage your information through our website, however more information about EpicData, their service and their own policies can be found here: www.swsb.io
We will keep this info only as long as required to fully deliver all rewards to all backers.
To access our community (community.airshipsyndicate.com), you need to create a login and password through www.battlechasers.com/login. This information is stored by a service called EpicData on our behalf. After logging in, the forums are operated by a service called Discourse.
You can manage your data for these related services here:
If you are on one of our mailing lists, it's either because you backed Battle Chasers: Nightwar or opted in to our Airship Syndicate mailing list. You can unsubscribe from any future mailings by clicking the Unsubscribe link found in any of the messages.
The collected information includes:
- E-mail address
- Possibly your name or other identity information, if you chose to share it
We use MailChimp to send these messages. You can find more information about their own policies and practices by visiting www.mailchimp.com.
Website and Cookies
- To make logging in faster/easier
- To better understand user interaction with the site, allowing us to make usability improvements
- To gather information about how and when you accessed the site, which may include some technical info about the equipment you used, your browsing pattern (as mentioned above), IP address, and so on. This isn't matched with personally identifiable information.
You can delete your cookies or change your browser's cookie preferences in your browser settings.
Who can I contact with issues/complaints?
If you're having a problem managing your information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Written complaints can be directed to the following address:
3310 W. Braker Ln STE 330-553
Austin, TX 78758